Hygge (pronounced hue-guh) is a Danish word to describe a feeling or moment as extraordinarily cozy, charming, or special. This is the perfect way to describe our Hygge Overalls - versatile, stylish, and comfortable, these are a fan favourite for a reason. Made for extended wear with reinforced and adjustable snaps, and made from luxurious and bamboo stretch fleece that moves with your little means these are made for play, day after day.
- Proudly made in Canada
- Reinforced knees (extra layer of fabric) on all sizes, for durable play
- Straps are fused which means they keep their shape wash after wash
- Antique gold reinforced snaps
- Two different snap settings for adjustable sizing
- Kangaroo pouch that is cute on littles and functional for older toddlers to stash their treasures
- Extra long, ribbed and fitted ankle cuffs to allow you to roll up or down to customize length
- Gusset at crotch for a little extra room and durability
Soft and luxurious stretch fleece (300 gsm):
66% Rayon from Bamboo, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex
You can find our size guide here. The Hygge Overall has a relaxed fit through the body with room for layering and has a slim leg. We know littles come in all shapes and sizes - our clothes are designed for extended wear and can be worn loose or form fitting. If your little is between sizes, we recommend sizing up for room to grow. If you have questions about sizing please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Size Note: For split sizes, this style runs on the larger end of the size range (ie. 2/3T fits like 3T)
We recommend washing inside out in cold and hanging to dry to keep fabric at its best. Alternatively you can tumble dry on low. Please note, up to 5% shrinkage is expected upon washing, this has been incorporated into the pattern.
*Product photo is true to colour, however please note colours may vary depending on your monitor and screen