The perfect fit jogger. Our Basecamp Jogger is a slim fit pant made in a luxurious stretch french terry that moves with your little. Reinforced knees means these babies are made for play, day after day.
- Proudly made in Canada
- Reinforced knees (double layer of fabric) on all sizes 6-12m to 6Y/7Y
- Higher rise in back than front to allow extra room for those diaper bums and baby bellies (sizes 6-12m to 18-24m)
- Functional drawstring to ensure a good fit
- Drawstring is stitched at back so it cannot be pulled out or lost in the wash
- Functional pockets - perfect for collecting treasures
- Extra long ribbed, fitted ankle cuffs to allow you to roll up or down to customize length
Soft and luxurious stretch french terry (280 gsm):
66% Rayon Bamboo
You can find our size guide here. The Basecamp Jogger is has a regular fit through the hip with a slim leg and run a little long. This season's fit has slightly more room in the leg to accommodate all shapes and sizes while keeping a slim (not skinny) fit. If you have questions about sizing please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Size Note: For split sizes, this style runs on the larger end of the size range (ie. 2/3T fits like 3T)
We recommend washing inside out in cold and hanging to dry to keep fabric at its best. Alternatively you can tumble dry on low. Please note, up to 5% shrinkage is expected upon washing, this has been incorporated into the pattern.
*Product photo is true to colour, however please note colours may vary depending on your monitor and screen